View Profile AinigmA

71 Movie Reviews

I really like the artwork of this. But honestly - i don't like it how musicians are animated. This is some kind of 8-bit-ish music and the drummer/guitarist etc. does nothing but rock on their instrument. Especially the drummer does nonsense stuff. As a musician, i feel very uncomfortable watching this. As i do watching many other cartoons/animation doing the same (because the author doesn't have a clue how instruments work, i guess). Tom and Jerry did this very well imo. But this.. i do not like.

Very good work at 0:52ish, snare / tom video sync.
Great.

Nice animation!
Constructive Critisism part:
Though i didn't like the music transition at 1:15. It really didn't merge over or whatsoever, it seems like you didn't even make a cross fade or something like that. Also the White Noise at 1:37 killed my ears and the explosions were also too loud (i could hear this crackle sound).

9 Game Reviews

where can i get the music from the first level/stage?

balancing issues!

from wave ~6-10 it was damn hard! after wave 15 it was easy as a pie, bossfight was awesome

titanomachina!

look you can see the titanomachina before the title screen!
titanomachinima was posted way after this submission! awesome

16 Audio Reviews

Good ideas, but i think you need more work on that drop :) sounds a little overpresent at ~0:55, but the idea is great.

Laydran responds:

Thx! I will try to make better songs in the future! Glad you noticed the song! I am also using the demo version of FL Studio..

Nice, feels a little like Sky Zone from Sonic, dunno why, really atmospheric, kind of a tranquility

What happened to the end? kind of ending too fast. I liked the melodic transition at 01:00++, really pumping, good compression

SWeissenP responds:

Unfinished as much other songs! I am lazy :)

1 Art Review

Looks a little chubby but it's great! I really like the composition of the colours

hi