The Chunderfins The Chunderfins

I really like the artwork of this. But honestly - i don't like it how musicians are animated. This is some kind of 8-bit-ish music and the drummer/guitarist etc. does nothing but rock on their instrument. Especially the drummer does nonsense stuff. As a musician, i feel very uncomfortable watching this. As i do watching many other cartoons/animation doing the same (because the author doesn't have a clue how instruments work, i guess). Tom and Jerry did this very well imo. But this.. i do not like.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Very good work at 0:52ish, snare / tom video sync.
Great.

Human, Eagle, Mouse Human, Eagle, Mouse

Nice animation!
Constructive Critisism part:
Though i didn't like the music transition at 1:15. It really didn't merge over or whatsoever, it seems like you didn't even make a cross fade or something like that. Also the White Noise at 1:37 killed my ears and the explosions were also too loud (i could hear this crackle sound).

THE ORIGIN OF DUBSTEP THE ORIGIN OF DUBSTEP

so.. dubsteps origin is a cat burping and farting rainbows because he ate some magic jam? aight... for the joke you get 1 star. and for the animation you get a second, although i didn't like the right eye always going back to the same oversized rectangle shape.

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

I Love your Pixel-Artwork!
It's basically amazing! I've watched your other movie with the police officer shooting that guys and i kept watching it over and over again!

Also the music fit's perfectly to the atmosphere, really gives the feeling of taking part in that futuristic distopic society!

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

why does every "supposed-to-be-retarded" animation look like egoraptors'.... i'm sick of it

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

Funny and Smooth animation. But where is the Z-Button from the n64 controller? that's why i give you 4/5

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

i just can't find the right words to describe that i totally disliked it. Well, it had no jokes, there was just this drunk girl and the guy in the background talking to her, his car getting detonated and yeah, that's it.

Newground has a lot to offer, from totally bizarre, senseless and prosaic to inspiring and comprehensive. can someone explain me why this series still continues? in my opinion, it's only little animation and nice graphics

1st Love 1st Love

"cheesy", yeah, that's what i thought. nothing special, plain story. tbh i didn't like the hand holding animation, especially when the woman almost made a fist. i guess it looks a little stiff because it's done frame by frame.

Das Booty Das Booty

why...

why do americans or english people assume that germans say "jah" after every sentence? we do NOT!
but i lol'd